Saturday 17 January 2009

Block Cap-macro...and bye XII

After 2 months, paladins again have a macro for the 102.4%

/script dr=function(x)return 1/(1/16+0.9560/x)end;DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Need 102.4 combat table coverage.
Currently at: "..GetDodgeChance()+GetBlockChance()+GetParryChance()+5+
dr(GetCombatRating(CR_DEFENSE_SKILL)/122.962))

With kings and MotW, that puts me on 102.7%... hurray.

And I left XII this morning, my farewell-post is below, but there where other things that the officers now off. Sorry, but I ain't gonna print that here, I am not gonna start throwing mud.

Hello XII,

This will be my last post. I had fun with you, I am proud of what XII did last year. Ignore the trolls, and play the game we like the way we want. I raid-leaded you through the Caverns of Vashj, the Halls of Keal'Thas, the constant waves of Hyjal and into the Black temple of Illidan. It is something which I'll not forget.

But recently I am growing tired. Large reason for that I am an officer. And some of the descisons made the last few months, were not what I would have done. That in itself is not a big problem, there are 12 officers now, and there will always be descisions you don't like. There were however several things that where against my own principles. And now I am only logging in for raids, because I want to avoid conflict.

I have thought about just stepping back, and becoming a 'normal' member, but I know that wouldn't work. Stepping down means leaving, unless you are 60 years old, and your pension is almost there.

It has been one hell of a year. I saw friends coming, and friends leaving..and returning back. Thanks for the experience, but I'll be moving now.


Have Fun,
Gowron

No comments: