Saturday 22 October 2011

MoP, Ragnaros, Class act and 250...

Oh my, 250 posts. I don't know if I should congratulate myself or /facepalm myself. So what to write about....  mind you, I have been thinking about that for 2 weeks now. But yesterday Blizzcon started, and now news is all flowing around, and I had some things done last week. So let's put some random screenies up.



I present to you, the Tauren Monk. A new class, and a new race, but no Pandaren Druids, damn. I had hoped to get out of Nelf-form someday. The Nelf female form is the one I find the least stupid, so.  Monks seem to be a melee-type healer with energy/focus. So, not only do I feel like a Rogue when I am playing with Holy Power, but now I can actually be a Paladin-Rogue?


Some other things worth mentioning is the fact that obscure achievements, like 'Champion of the Naaru' (I hope) will become account-wide. Oh, and of course the revamped, tuned down talent-tree, so there will be no more cookie-cutter specs....yeah...right... I don't believe that for a moment. There will be talents that will be much more helpfull on different bosses, so methinks we will meed different specs for different bosses, hello theory-crafting.




New heroic versions of Scholomance and Graveyard+Cathedral and Armory+Library. Yes combined. That will be fun, especially the posts that'll be coming because someone pulled the boss in cathedral without clearing the adds. Or the melee that will be dying to whirlwind.


My first reaction is mildly positive towards the whole panda-concept and other changes. But, I think there will be a lot of tweaking ahead. Especially for the druid-talent-trees. As 'Restokin' noted, a talent that automatically transforms me to a cat, while I am tanking.... oops.




Yup, that's me, looking strangely at the hat sitting on my spot. Who put that there? Oh, holiday...great. Like I want to do that, well actually, I did some on my now lvl74-holydin for the extra xp. And that buff for using the bonfire is nice. But really, take that hat away, that's our hang-out spot blizz....



Oh look, Ragnaros. I finally killed him last tuesday, on 10. In 25 to many people where dying to .... welll... I don't really know. With one hour left, the raid was converted to 10, to get the loot. And I was selected, Yay. Only, they didn't tell me they had a different strat on 10, so I had to learn that on the run. But, I only died once prematurely.  On the actual kill. Oh yeah, druids can also detonate the traps... right...kitty went splat  :(. But I was B-rezzed, and no one died after that.





This is Innovation, on 25, preparing for Ragnaros.... something tells me, we may have a little too much druids in the raid. Hint: It's not because a mage decided to mirror one, it's the other seven....  like seven sins. That would make me...ooh, let's not go there  :). But, with that in mind, I did started levelling a holydin. Maybe I will go that route in MoP. But that depends on a lot of things, do we need one (at this moment I would say yes), how are they gonna play, how are boomers going to be... and it is still a ong way till that... so the future is wide open... tanana...nanana...naaa.


And closing this 250th post of me, I'd like to thank an old WoW-friend of mine. Apparantly he had a redeem-code he wanted to give away, so I got a little present, although now it seems to pop up on all my alts also  :)






Oh yeah, maybe I should tell something about that class-act....  one picture is higher up. But it is fun to do lower dungeons with guildies, and picking up some guildfirst  :). But we are overpowdered. Lower dungeons are not made for a group of people who know each other, and so we are normally running the highest dungeons we can enter. And that all for an extra bank-slot.... and the fun ofcourse.

Happy second Blizzcon-day, let's see what more info will be thrown at us.

No comments: