Sunday 8 November 2015

I WILL HAVE A SCYTHE!

YES..  I am tempted to write this whole blog-post in Capitals, because I will have a scythe as artifact weapon, in honor of Pratchett's character Death...  but I will spare you that my dear readers. Still.. a SCYTHE!

Combine that with 'new' Moon-kin forms and I will continue being Balance in Legion. But wait..there seems to be more.

The bloody Lunar/Solar bar is going away. No more cursing at the PC because you somehow managed to hit the wrong spell (that is Wrath/Starfire) for your current Eclipse..or more likely..when the spell actually goes off.

It is a bit unclear what we get back, but it seems to be a resource system. Like Monks/Paladins I guess. Build up a buff, and unleash it. I approve of this. More control over what you do, then actually having the Eclipse-bar being in control.

And some news about spells from a long time ago. They mentioned Thorns, although that was considering levelling as restoration. And Innervate, for Balance only. So.. I will be the healers favorite  :p

There is also something about attuning to a different spec..to do it better..but that seems unclear..and hazy. And I will loose stampeding roar ( Cat/Bear only). But.. well..  this is planned..let's see what actually survives in 9 months.....  yeah..releasing content faster my....


..and on another note, Innovation has only 1 boss left on Heroic......

Innovation takes down Manny on Heroic

No comments: